Stephen Tuck (1792-1865) was a printer living on Church Slope in Frome, where he was rated in 1827 and listed as a printer, stationer and bookseller in 1839. A staunch Methodist, he wrote and printed a History of Wesleyan Methodism in Frome. He later moved to 12 Keyford Terrace where his daughter Arabella kept a ‘Ladies Seminary’.
Frome Museum, 1 North Parade, Frome, Somerset. BA11 1AT
+44 (0)1373 454611
Reg. Charity no. 1091103.
Reg. Museum no. 1985